Information We Collect
ADRTOOLBOX.COM does not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We do, however, collect certain types of information and ask for personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you set up a Client Login account or request information about how to begin the ADR process. The following sections describe the type of information we collect and how we collect it.
- Information You Give Us: All users may visit the public areas of the Site without disclosing any personal information about themselves. However, in order to use certain ADR Features, you may be asked for, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and similar information. We will not collect PII from you while you use the ADR Features unless you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such information. When you complete a registration form to create a Client Login account, we require you to provide us with your name, company name and email address.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we employ the use of “cookies” in certain areas of our Site to allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests and make your online experience more convenient (for instance, by reducing the number of times you have to re-enter your password). Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on your hard drive. We do not receive or record any personal information in the cookies we use and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may choose to change your browser to block cookies that or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session and you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. You can still use the Site if your browser is set to reject cookies.
- Log Information: Our servers automatically track certain information about you as you use our Site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
- Sharing of Information: We may use personal information that you provide to us to personalize your profile information, maintain, customize and add new resources and services, and allow communication and interaction between you and ADRTOOLBOX.COM, and between ADRTOOLBOX.COM and its operating personnel. In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the Site, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the ADR Features, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of ADRTOOLBOX.COM, its employees, users of the ADR Features or others.
- Asset transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of ADRTOOLBOX.COM’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the ADR Features, could be included in the transferred assets. Visitors to the Site will be notified via a prominent notice on the Site for thirty (30) days prior to a change of ownership or control of user information held by us.
- In addition, we may share with third parties user information in the form of aggregated non-personal information. This non-identifying information may include, for example, the patterns, trends, preferences, and other collective characteristics of our users. Disclosure of this information serves to help us and our marketing partners evaluate and tailor our communications, advertisements, services and general business practices to the needs of users of the ADR Features.
- Control of Your Information
You may request us to correct, update or delete any of the information we have collected from you by sending an email to us at mailto:don.philbin@ADRtoolbox.com and we will attempt to fulfill your request. We may choose not to fulfill any request that we determine is unreasonable, unduly burdensome or impractical or that constitutes a threat to the privacy or rights of others.
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to ADRTOOLBOX.COM employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the ADR Features. All ADRTOOLBOX.COM personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the use of any of the ADR Features and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience website and no portion of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal indentifying information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
- Notification of Changes
- Questions? Contact Us
Donald R. Philbin, Jr.
P.O. Box 12367
San Antonio, Texas 78212
(210) 212-7118 Fax
Terms of Service
Please read the Terms of Service governing the use of the Site and the ADR Features.